German Railway Company (Wilhelmstraße 79)
State of construction: 1936-1944
Address: Wilhelmstraße 79-80 / Voßstraße 33-35
The German Railway Company was located across from the Palais Borsig. The building’s layout was still based on the previous construction of the 30’s in the 18th century; the gold – and silver manufacturing.
During the re-construction of the original baroque building in 1848, the architect Friedrich August Stüler retained the original construction and expanded it by an additional story.